SPORTS - Micro-Fibre Running Trainer
These are the leading pair of anklet running toe socks brought to you by TOETOE®. They’re able to fit standard running shoes perfectly but can also be used with specialist barefoot shoes like Vibram Five Finger, Fila Skele-Toes, as well as Adidas adiPure.
TOETOE® Running Trainer toe socks are designed to maximise your performance when running/moving as they make use of the polyamide technology which tackles sweat and excess moisture by drawing it away from the foot. The individual toe pockets help your toe function more dynamically, this is something that standard socks don’t have the ability to do.
Wearing these socks can help prevent toe blisters by maintain their natural function. The heel flap protects your Achilles tendon from shoe rubbing. These prestige socks are a must have for any runner or sports person.
Made from 75% Polyamide and 25% Lycra®, these unisex style toe socks, suitable for men and women, are available in 3 sizes: UK 3-5.5 | EU 35-38 (Small)
UK 6-8.5 | EU 39-43 (Medium)
UK 9-11.5 | EU 44-47 (Large)
With TOETOE® Sports Micro-Fibre toe socks, you will reap many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Stabilising Double Layered Cuff - Adjusts to the movement to the leg
- Flap for Anti-Slip & Easy Pull Up - Stops socks slipping down and offers finger grip
- CoolMax® Moisture Control - Excess moisture is wicked away by CoolMax®
- Mid-Weight Thickness - Offers even fabric layer around the foot
- Arch Support Band - Elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
- Seamless Construction - Seamless knitting technology provides gentle hold without restriction;
TOETOE®: The socks Mother Nature would design.