A supreme sock developed by cyclists and podiatrists to ensure a comfortable feel and support when cycling, can be used by amateurs all the way up to professionals.
Cycling shoes are tight fitting, reducing toe strength weakness, athlete’s foot, blisters and irritation and Morton’s neuroma. The feeling of spreading your toes with TOETOE® Cycle toe socks can make a huge difference to both your performance and comfort when cycling.
Made from 48% Nylon, 46% CoolMax® and 6% Elastane, these unisex style toe socks, suitable for men and women, are available in 3 sizes:
UK 3-5.5 | EU 35-38 (Small)
UK 6-8.5 | EU 39-43 (Medium)
UK 9-11.5 | EU 44-47 (Large)
With TOETOE® Sports Cycle toe socks, you will reap many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Stabilising Double Layered Cuff - Adjusts to the movement to the leg
- Mesh Knitted Top - Mesh knitting technology provides air ventilation
- CoolMax® Moisture Control - Excess moisture is wicked away by CoolMax®
- Weight Points Cushioned - Additional cushioning on impact points
- Arch Support Band - Elasticated band secures the sock around the arch
TOETOE®: The socks Mother Nature would design.