TOETOE® Reflexology toe socks are the most comfortable socks you’ll ever wear. Learn the art of Reflexology with this creative design showcasing you all the different access points in the body. The foot has developed to provide maximum feedback to the brain about the body’s position, balance, and movement - this process is called proprioception.
Toe movement is an important part of proprioception and toe separation aided by TOETOE® socks can help the foot and brain function efficiently and in conjunction with each other. The foot is a dexterous and sensitive creation meaning that conventional socks can limit feedback back to the brain causing the toes to act as one unit and not separately. This outcome can limit the body’s balance, position and posture.
Made from 90% Polyester and 10% Elastane, these unisex style toe socks, suitable for men and women, are available in 2 sizes:
UK 3-8.5 | EU 35-43 (Small/Medium)
UK 9-13 | EU 44-49 (Large)
With TOETOE® Reflexology toe socks, you will reap many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Learn Pressure Points - Pressure points on the sole of feet are connected to internal organs
- Increase Awareness - Helps prevent blisters as there’s no friction between the toes
- Experience Self Foot Treatment - Gently massage areas to get the sensation first hand
- Promotes Better Hygiene - By controlling the factors of bacterial growth (warmth, moisture, dirt), preventing bad smell, athlete’s foot thus keeping the foot fresh
- Continuous Toe Movement Pattern - Maintains constant blood circulation and provides optimum warmth
TOETOE®: The socks Mother Nature would design.