TOETOE® Silk Half Socks are suitable to wear under any legwear keeping your toes all nice warm, fresh and mobile. Amazing sensation and comfort. Silk ensures natural wicking excess moisture to keep your toes relatively dry.
Because of the triangular prism-like structure, the silk fibre has a shimmering appearance. This structure allows incoming light to change direction and produce different colours.
When you are aware of your toes your feet will function properly, your toes are free to move, so you are able to balance yourself better. When toes move, the blood inside also moves. This keeps your feet at the right temperature - not too hot, not too cold. If your toes move regularly, they will stay in their natural shape. If you keep them rigid they will curve and overlap.
Made from 77% Silk, 15% Nylon, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane, these unisex style toe socks, suitable for men and women, are available in 2 sizes:
UK 2.5-5 | EU 35-38 (Small)
UK 6-8.5 | EU 39-43 (Medium)
With TOETOE® Silk Foot Cover toe socks, you will reap many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Seamless Construction - Seamless knitting technology provides gentle hold without restriction
- Blister Prevention - Helps prevent blisters as there’s no friction between the toes
- Increased Toe Movement in the Foot - Effectively communicates with the body hence promotes good postural habits and balance
- Continuous Toe Movement Pattern - Maintains constant blood circulation and provides optimum warmth. Also, silk is a natural insulator, keeps feet warm in cold weather, cool in hot weather
- Promotes Better Hygiene - By controlling the factors of bacterial growth (warmth, moisture, dirt), preventing bad smell, athlete’s foot thus keeping the foot fresh
TOETOE®: The socks Mother Nature would design.